Teavana Perfect Tea Maker - Tea People Need Love Too


I know that I haven't shown as much love to tea drinkers on my blog.  So, after I heard the sad news this week that Starbucks is closing all of its Teavana stores, I thought it only appropriate that I dedicate this post to the tea lovers in the house.

I also thought it only appropriate that I replace the "Teavana Perfect Tea Maker" of my daughter's that I broke a couple of years ago.  I never really owned one of these but I sure enjoyed making tea in it.  Especially that spicy chai variety - the name escapes me.

And, oh how I love that German Rock Sugar that they sell in the Teavana stores.

Honestly, I'm going to miss all the free samples at the mall and chatting it up with the "tea experts" in the stores.

I was happy to hear that Starbucks will continue to carry Teavana tea products.  It seems like only a couple of years ago when I first got turned onto Teavana stores and now there will be no more.

At least I'll have the memories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles