Another First - My Very First Mobile Order from Starbucks!


Remember not too long ago when I was complaining that the mobile ordering system is ruining the coffee shop experience?

Well, I still think that's true.  But if you can't beat them. . .join them!

Today, I ordered my very first drink through the Starbucks app.  Nothing fancy.  Just an Americano.  But boy did I feel cool when I picked it up.

My usual barista gave me a thumbs up.  Maybe the mobile ordering doesn't bother the baristas as much as it bothers people like me who are not exactly millennials.

At any rate, it was easy and fun.  But I still miss the time that I spend in line checking twitter and social media and making new friends as we wait.

I won't be using the mobile app every day, but I am pretty sure this won't be my last time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles