Supreme Coffee at a Great Price - Cafe Bustelo


I was just surfing the web yesterday trying to decide which micro-roasted coffee to try next.

As it would happen, I became distracted and moved onto a bunch of other things before I had a chance to make a purchase.

While shopping for detergent in CVS, I stumbled into the coffee aisle (always looking for new coffee products) and the Cafe Bustelo Espresso Ground "yellow brick" caught my eye.  It was $5.99 for the 8 ounce brick and so I thought, "Well, you love their K-cups, why not try this?"

It was a great Sunday morning when I brewed up a pot of what turned out to be some of the best grocery store coffee I've ever had.

Good coffee doesn't always come in cafes, sometimes it's in your neighborhood supermarket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles