Starbucks Closes Shop Online - Starbucks (not) dot com

In an odd twist of the times, Starbucks has shuttered its online store.

I heard about it last week when I was out of town.  I can't remember if I was notified by email or read it on twitter.  Whatever, it was a surprising move.

To be honest, I've only recently began to accept the millenial way of life (meaning, never ever go into a brick and mortar store lest you are a dinosaur) and had recently begun spending a lot more online.

What makes it even more disappointing is that many of the items that were offered online are not offered in stores.

I'm hoping this means that Starbucks will return to days of old when you could find everything you ever wanted and more in the store - especially during holiday time.  There were years when I bought half my gifts from Starbucks.  

Just when you get used to a new concept, they turn around and change it up on you.

Good thing I drink a lot of coffee.  It helps to keep your eyes open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles