What I'm Brewing: Dunkin' Donuts Coffee at Home


Confession.  

Yours truly ran out of the "good stuff."  It's true.  

The only "microroasted coffee" I had in the house was flavored.

So, I did what people have done for decades.  I picked up a bag of Dunkin' Donuts Dark Roast coffee at my local CVS.

Guess what?  It's delicious.  For the last three days, I've brewed a pot and my family didn't even notice that they were drinking good honest coffee for a super reasonable price.  It was on sale for 5.99 for the bag.

The morale of the story - it's not the price - but the product.

It's all good.

Highly recommended.

Dunkin' Donuts Dark Roast.  Delightful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles