Happy New Year from the Coffee "OG" (Original Grinder)


It's been a while since I posted here.  I had a few hiccups over the holidays which slowed my action.  But you can't keep a coffee drinker down (or so they say).

So, Happy New Year from the Coffee "OG."  (Original Grinder).

By the way, I enjoyed some exceptional holiday roasts in December (Fonte, Blue Bottle, Starbucks, Weavers and Peets) to name a few.  And I was intrigued by the number of new coffee drinkers there are on the horizon.

It seems that every coffee lover these days is trying to one-up each other with their coffee game. And there are tea-converts moving over the coffee side.

I only made one resolution when it comes to my coffee consumption this year and that is to try and readjust my palate to the lighter blends.  I think I've been a little closed-minded in this area.

But whether your coffee be poured, brewed, pressed or siphoned, may it always be good.

Cheers,

The Coffee OG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles