San Francisco's Coffee House Wars


The good news.  There's excellent gourmet coffee to be found everywhere in San Francisco.  Especially, in the Financial District.

The bad news.  It will take your dry cleaning money and much patience to actually enjoy a cup.

I decided to "treat myself" today since it's Friday.

I walk out of my building and literally look out to find great coffee on every corner.  Which one to choose? I settled upon the one that serves homemade waffles.  Good choice, right?

Not if you don't like crowds.  Luckily, I got in just before a throng of people (all under 30) descended upon the place.  Oh, and they don't accept cash.  Only cards.

More good news.  I got a hot cup of coffee and a hand-held delicious waffle in less than ten minutes.

Bad news.  It cost me nearly nine bucks.

Good news.  It's Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles