For those who like coffee with muscles - Ascension Coffee "Beefcake" Roast




One of my Texas people turned me on to this coffee a couple of years ago.  

What a great find.

Small farms.  Hand crafted.  Roasted and shipped fresh.

This is my first time trying the "Beefcake" Roast.  But, it won't be my last.  It's a medium dark roast with notes of cherry.  South American blend.  Texas tough.

I'd order just for the smell when I open the bag.  The taste is the bonus.


Ascension Coffee.  Available online.

Comments

  1. I have read Your Article and Learn a lot from it. I can Imagine the time it took to get all this expertise exposed . You can also look here to see where to easily get a FAKE BANK STATEMENT FOR LOAN I've bookmark your site and furthermore include RSS. keep us refreshed all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles