Long Time, No Tea





That's because there haven't been any new or exciting teas that have caught my eye lately. That is until I spotted "Two Leaves And A Bud."

No, this is not a "Cheech and Chong" movie. It's a line of organic teas. And they're super fancy. They come in these little "sachets," not bags. And not only are they cute, they have the cutest darn names like, "Better Rest Blend," and "Better Morning Blend." And there are so many different kinds of teas to select from - traditional (like Earl Grey and Jasmine) and "new-agey" ones like "Organic Mountain High Chai," "Alpine Berry," "Pomi Berry," and there's even an "Organic Tamayokucha." I could barely pronounce that one. You get the point. They have a huge assortment of teas to choose from. Did I mention they're super delicious?

And, they have loose teas too, and cute little bamboo gift boxes of tea and tea recipes and you can find them on facebook and twitter and. . .yeah, you can even "tweet" them. I might tweet them right now just to see if they're working on new teas as I write this.

Two Leaves and A Bud Tea Company

866-528-0832


www.twoleavesandabud.com

"Before I even tasted the Two Leaves and a Bud Earl Grey it scored high points because it’s in a charming little silk bag. THEN, even more points because it’s really heavy on the bergamot…and last, but not least, there’s a little bit of a lemon taste to it too. A perfect cuppa tea I’d say!"
(Greta B.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles