Ms. Big Stuff, Who Do You Think You Are?




This morning I woke up and dragged myself into the kitchen to find the nightmare of nightmares. The coffee canister was empty! Was this an evil trick someone was playing on me? I NEVER run out of coffee. Do I? Well, it seems today, I had. There were no samples in sight, nothing new to try and all of my favorites had been ground and brewed. Nada. Zip.

Yuban to the rescue! I looked in the pantry and on the top shelf was an unopened can of Yuban. I mean, every cup can't be a micro-roast, right? I got right off my high horse and made a pot of Yuban. And guess what? It's darn good coffee.

So, the next time you're pondering what your new coffee should be - there's a good chance, it might be right under your nose.



It's going to be a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles