No Crumbs Left Behind, Goes Great With Coffee!




Everyone knows I love coffee. Everyone knows I love treats. So, someone just earned a special place in my heart by bringing me back a box of Crumbs Cupcakes from their Midwest visit.

I had the bite-sized ones. A beautiful assortment that complement my afternoon coffee perfectly. But today, I woke up thinking that it was Wednesday when it's actually only Tuesday. So, my consolation prize is a pair of mini Crumb Cupcakes with a steaming cup of Ethiopian Harrar.

If you don't live near a Crumbs Bake Shop, don't worry, they will ship them to you. Check out all the varieties and color combinations on their website. Perfect for your next tea party, bridal shower or when you want your kid's birthday to be the talk of the playground.

www.crumbs.com

Good to the last crumb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles