Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm writing this post while drinking a cup of Starbucks Anniversary Blend. I suppose I should be drinking Thanksgiving Blend, but I don't have any.

But this post really isn't about coffee, it's about gratitude.

Holidays tend to bring out the best and worst in people. For me, it's filled with memories of those who are no longer around to share the day and those who go out of their way to make sure it's a good day for others. People like my nephew and his wife who are preparing a feast for family and friends.

I'm grateful for good health, a roof over my head when so many people are homeless, a car to drive when so many don't have transportation, a job when so many are unemployed.

I don't feel especially witty today. Actually, my mood could be characterized as bittersweet.

Nonetheless, I'm very blessed and don't want to let this day go by without saying "Thank You."

And, I'm thankful for those of you who take time from your busy and productive days to stop by and endure my ramblings and random thoughts.

Be good to one another.

Peace and Blessings,


Dot


(I'm also grateful for the beautiful apple pie which my daughter prepared. Can't wait to try it. Just trying to decide which coffee to pair it with. Any suggestions?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles