THIS IS NO "PLAIN" BROWN WRAPPER




I'm pretty sure I literally shrieked when I received this gift from my niece.

She went to Seattle on a business trip and brought me back a package of PIKE PLACE SPECIAL RESERVE - SEATTLE WASHINGTON EDITION. I had never even seen one of these bags in person.

As you know, I've enjoyed Pike Place Blend for years, but this package is so cool that I don't even want to open it! I think I'm going to put it in my curio cabinet. I mean, come on this is a collectible!

Apparently, you can ONLY purchase this special bag at two Starbucks stores in Seattle. Now, you'll have to figure out which two. And when you do, let me know. I'm such a lucky gal.

Remember, be nice to the kids when they're young because when they grow up and travel around the world, they'll remember you. Especially, when it comes to coffee.

Have a great day. I'm still not ready to open this package. Gonna enjoy it for a few more days. Maybe it is what's on the outside that counts. Just kidding.

Peace,

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles