Cup of the Day - Starbucks Tribute Blend 2012





Maybe I just missed this coffee a lot. But, for some reason, Starbucks Tribute Blend 2012 tastes even better than the crop from last year.

I bought a couple of bags and put them in the back of the cupboard for a rainy day. Well, guess what? It's raining today. And I didn't mind getting out of bed because I knew that my pot was set to brew a really great cup of coffee. Dark. Just the way I like it.

Starbucks says:

"Starbucks Tribute Blend® is the perfect way to celebrate the neighborhoods we're a part of around the world. Aged Sumatra, sun-dried beans from Ethiopia, and coffees from Papua New Guinea and Colombia come together to create this spicy and full-bodied blend with dark cherry notes. Available in whole bean or ground coffee."



I say, "one more cup, please."


$7.95 for an eight ounce bag of beans.

I almost feel like I should salute my cup or something.

(Also available in Via packets. Limited offering. That means, get moving to Starbucks before they run out!)

Comments

  1. I love starbucks but its prices are rediculous sometimes. I switched my coffee to organo gold. If you love coffee,green tea or hot chocolate. Try an healthier alternative. Check out my site romeoreynolds(dot)organogold(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles