Smell the Aroma - FoamAroma Lids (TM)






Okay, I'll admit this concept sounds a little "suspect."

A coffee lid is invented with a hole in the center with the primary objective to enhance the coffee lover's experience.

Hmmm.

The first time I tried the lid, I honestly felt that it did enhance my 'olfactory senses.' But I mean, once I put a little cinnamon and nutmeg on my foam, I can't be sure if it's this new 'FoamAroma'(TM) lid that's responsible for what I'm smelling or the cinnamon and nutmeg.

Anyway, I tried it with regular coffee, which is what I usually drink, and to be completely honest, what I found more appealing than the enhanced aroma (since I can't be sure if it was actually enhanced the second time) was the fact that my coffee cooled quicker.

Now that makes it a wonderful new invention. I'm always leaving the house with a commuter mug in hand. When I used a paper cup with the FoamAroma(TM) lid, my coffee didn't spill in the holder, it cooled quicker, but not too quick, and I was able to finish my joe before I got on the train (no drinks allowed on the train).

And, so, I would say, this is a pretty neat lid. I'm not sure if it's going to take hold and you'll find the FoamAroma(R) in every coffee shop across the nation, but you can find it at Guerrilla Cafe, 1620 Shattuck Avenue Berkeley, CA 94709, (510) 845-2233.

The FoamAroma(R) isn't the only reason to go to Guerrilla Cafe if you happen to live in or visit Berkeley, they also serve Blue Bottle Coffee and great food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles