Starbucks Anniversary Blend 2012 - A Very Good Year

I might not be rich,but I like my coffee that way. To be perfectly honest, my memory is not good enough to allow me to go back and do a comparison of previous years' Anniversary Blends to the 2012 Starbucks Roast - but I will say this - it's SUPERB. I hadn't picked up a bag until yesterday. I was sort of like - "another year, another anniversary." That might mean I'm getting older - no, that can't be it! Anyway, this is a dark, deep, smooth roast with a "down to earth" tone. If you're a "coffee hoarder" like me, you'll want to pick up a few bags.

It's so good, that my husband took the last cup from the carafe - and that's when the fight started!

A wonderful way to kick off Fall!


 www.starbucks.com

Comments

  1. I have to confess, I am a "no" blender fan, but you've got my interest peaked with this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles