ROB ZOMBIE - "HELLBILLY BREW"



ROB ZOMBIE SAYS, "WAKE UP!!!!"

Did you even know he had a coffee line?

I sampled the "Hellbilly Brew" (Organic Peru)* this morning.

I poured it in my mug and I could swear there's hair on my chest tonight.  Just kidding.

Seriously, though, this is not for "lightweight" coffee drinkers.

But it's all good.  Really.

A dark roast coffee - the bag says "medium body," but I beg to differ.  Actually, it's pretty darn full-bodied, if you ask me.  I indulged and used heavy cream and the cup turned the most beautiful shade of mocha.

I usually take one raw sugar packet, but for Rob Zombie, I needed two.

Don't be afraid.  Hellbilly Brew is 100% Certified Organic Fair Trade.  And since October is Fair Trade Month, I think it's your civic duty to pick up a pound or two.

Halloween is coming and which would you rather - a candy bar or a nice bag of beans?

Check it out at:

www.robzombie.com

You too, can "party like a rock star."


*Wild Card Roasters provided me with a free sample of Rob Zombie's "Hellbilly Brew" for the purpose of preparing this review.

(I can't wait to try the French Roast)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles