The Three Dollar Donut - Worth Every Penny!


OMG.  That was good.
This was, in fact, the second time I have had a Dynamo Donut.  The first time I had the maple bacon.  I think it was my skepticism about the concept that minimized my enjoyment.

Last week, when I got to work, I got an email which had been sent earlier saying that there were “Dynamo Donuts” upstairs.  Since I knew they were probably gone, I didn’t bother to go upstairs.

Yesterday, I enjoyed my Greek yogurt.  But, this morning, I got off one stop early on the train and walked to a coffee shop that sells Dynamo Donuts “exclusively.”

My first thought was, “Three bucks for a donut??  One donut?” 
My next thought was, “Oh, my God, that was delicious.” 

This vanilla donut was so light and perfectly sweet – not very sweet at all – but fluffy and just absolutely delicious!  I can’t afford to make this a habit , due to money and waistline concerns, but this might have to be my “weekly treat.”

Dynamo Donuts

2760 24th Street

San Francisco, CA 94110
415-920-1978
 
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles