Half-Caff - Full Flavor



A big "shout out" to Cross Country Cafe, for sending me the "Half-Caff" K-Cup (R) from Green Mountain Coffee.

I'm NOT a fan of decaf.  I repeat.  I am NOT a fan of decaf.  But this isn't decaf.  It's half-caff.

I've been burning the midnight oil this week and I wanted to be able to complete my evening tasks without staying awake all night.  Hence, I thought it would be a good time to check out the "Half-Caff."

I was pleasantly surprised.  Not only does this K-Cup have the great flavor I've come to expect from Green Mountain Coffee, it's only got half the caffeine.  That makes it perfect for that late night cup.

Honestly, if I didn't know better, from the flavor, I'd swear it's the "real thing."

Well, I mean, it is the real thing,  it's just not "fully-loaded," which is wonderful when I only need to be half-awake.

Make sense?  Probably not.

I better go make a pot of fully-charged java before I write any more posts.

Anyway, check it out at:


1-888-774-6939 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles