This Catahoula Jamaica Blue Mountain Though. . .



On Saturday, I purchased a half pound bag of Jamaica Blue Mountain (that's right, the good stuff) from Catahoula Coffee Company.  I thought since it was Small Business Saturday, I should support my local roaster.

Wow.  What a nice surprise this morning when I brewed it.  Honestly, it made Monday morning feel like it was a Saturday.  This stuff is so smooth and delicious, that before I knew it, I was dressed and bouncing out of the house with a big smile on my face.  Smiles and Monday mornings don't usually date around my house.

Anyway, at $20 bucks for a half pound of JBM, this is a bargain.  

This coffee is so good that I didn't want to get out of the car at the train station.  I wanted to turn around, go home and make another pot.  However, since good coffee is expensive, I think I made the right choice to hustle into the office.  Takes money to drink this.

It will sell out quickly, so better order today - before you miss out!  

www.catahoulacoffee.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles