When Do Reindeer Dance? When They're Drinking Klatch Coffee, Of Course!



I can't remember where I first learned about Klatch Coffee.  I think maybe on twitter.  I mean isn't that where we get our news these days?

Anyway, I'm trying as many holiday roasts as I can fit in this year.  Not the "usual suspects," but micro- roasted lots.

I'm fairly certain I've had this Reindeer Blend from Klatch before, but I don't remember what it was like.  So, I ordered a bag to see if it was as good as the other Klatch Coffees I've had.

The first thing I noticed was that the beans were lighter than I expected.  It's been my experience that "holiday" roasts, are usually darker.  However, I could smell the freshness the minute I opened the bag.  

I grind it up and brew it in my automatic drip because I'm too lazy to do a pour-over this morning.  And while I'm drinking my coffee and checking my emails, I realize that half the cup is gone.  And then I think, 'Oh, wait.  I'm supposed to be writing about this, so what is it I taste?'

I taste delicious hearty coffee with subtle smoothness.  The bag says "chocolate undertones," but I don't detect chocolate.  I do detect a medium body blend with a bold body flavor.  

I can certainly see those reindeer dancing when they drink this one.  I'm not dancing but my fingers are definitely awake.

Reindeer Blend from Klatch Coffee, Inc.

Perfect for your holiday coffee klatch.

Limited Edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles