"BACK TO BASICS" (SORT OF) WITH FOLGERS GOURMET SELECTIONS SINGLE SERVE



I won't start out with that old familiar jingle because I don't want to get sued.  However, I think at least some of us, are old enough to remember how it went.

This morning, I'm beginning my day with a classic.  Folgers Coffee.  But it's not the Folgers Coffee from years ago, it's Folgers Gourmet and it's in a single-serve.

However, it's still the same smooth and mellow, true flavor you might remember.  

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Available at Cross Country Cafe.  

Oh, and the best part about visiting the Cross Country Cafe is you don't even have to leave your house to go there.  Because Cross Country Cafe is an "e-cafe."  And that's really cool in the winter (pun intended).

Here's to Sunday and Classic Coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles