The Perfect Gift for Tea Lovers



Tealia Caramel Rooibos, Kati Infuser and "Little Dipper" Infuser


My sister, my Valentine.

There's nothing like the love of a sister.  

And even though I'm a coffee-addict, I always appreciate a great tea.  My sister gave me the most beautiful and classy "tea valentine" you'd ever want to see.

She said she selected this Tealia Caramel Rooibos because of the packaging.  I love flamingos.  

She also included in my gift bag a beautiful Tea Brewing System from Kati (which just happens to be one of Oprah's favorite things).  It has a double-wall ceramic tumbler.  But that's another blog for another day.

Then capped it off with "The Little Dipper", a stainless steel mesh tea infuser from Republic of Tea (R).

So much better than a box of chocolates because the spirit of St. Valentine shouldn't be limited to one day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles