Take It Tea-Sy with Luzianne Single Serve Iced Tea



I have been quite lucky lately.  Picking up prizes here and there.  Don't want to jinx myself, but I feel pretty good.

And even though it's still Winter, the weather here today is going to be in the 70s.  

I've had my morning coffee and now it's time for some iced tea!

I won a box of single serve Luzianne Iced Tea in a "jingle" contest on Facebook.

I "tested" them out on my daughter last weekend.  She's an iced tea addict.  I brewed it hot and added the ice later.  She said, "You're supposed to brew that over ice."

Oops.

Well, anyway, my method didn't seem to detract from the wonderful flavor.   

May also be served hot.  There are no real rules about how you want to drink your Luzianne.

I'll never give up my coffee, but I'm still a southern girl at heart.

If you don't live in the south, fret not, you can now order Luzianne Tea online!

Luzianne Tea Order Online


Take it "tea-sy."  Get it, "tea-sy?"  I crack myself up sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles