Saturday, April 12, 2014

Capresso EC-50 - Perfect Espresso? Easy-Peasy!



Capresso EC50


Stainless Steel EC50
Water Reservoir

"The Perfect Shot"

I have had this Capresso EC-50 for a couple of months now.

I've waited to write this review because I wanted to be absolutely sure that this machine was really as good as it appeared.  

I've been fooled before by affordable espresso machines that work well for a couple of cups and then the problems surface.

I can honestly and comfortably say, for the money, this is it.  

For 99.99 (that's under a hundred bucks), you can have perfect espresso, cappuccino, lattes and more.  

Keep your coffee shop visits to a minimum.  This thing will pay for itself in no time.

To sum it up:

  • Visually appealing
  • Not confusing
  • Minimalistic control
  • Very smooth espresso
  • Nicely finished
  • Good platform for the cups
  • Allows you to customize your espresso (allows you to add more water, less water)
  • Perfect every time


And last, but not least, even I can use it!




*(Capresso provided me with a free EC50 for the purposes of preparing this review, which in no way, has limited my complete enjoyment of this machine)

No comments:

Post a Comment