Yuban Single Serve - Who Knew?




Who knew that lurking in the aisle of my neighborhood chain drug store would be one of my "new" favorite single-serve coffees?

I walked into the store and picked up the weekly ad and saw that coffee was on sale for 5.99 for 12 single serve cups.  I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I realized it was Yuban coffee!

 I didn't even know Yuban came in a single serve.  

It may be "new," but, it's still got the same old flavor that I remembered.

I'm not too elitist to say that some of the best coffees are the old-timers.

I'm happy to see that Yuban has "reinvented" itself and entered the single-serve game.  It's all about staying relevant, without compromising yourself just to be "en vogue."

Perfect for that end of the day "light and easy cup," just before I settle down to watch mindless TV!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles