Take Time and Taste the Tea

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea (Decaffeinated)
We tend to move at lightning speed.  So much so that when our bodies force us to slow down, or in my case today, stop, it's almost like we don't know what to do.

But God and nature have a way of telling us just what we will do.  And that is - nothing.

So, today, I'm forced to look inward and simply sit here and sweat out my cold with a hot cup of tea.

I spend so much time talking about and sampling coffees, that I have a tendency to let my tea supply dwindle.

Fortunately, I was able to scrounge up a sachet of Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane from last Christmas.  Still smells amazing and is so comforting.  Even with a stuffy nose.

I think there are several messages my body is sending to me.  One, I'm only human.  If I have to stop for a day or two or three, the world will still keep turning.  

I think I'll spend my time today "between naps," checking out new teas online.  Cold and flu season is just starting.  Best to be prepared.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles