Mama's Got A "Brand New" Papua New Guinea and Its From Weaver's!



From the time I was in elementary school, I loved to say "Papua New Guinea."  Not sure why.  Just like the way it sounds.

So, a couple of weeks ago, I'm at one of the "mega-chain" coffee shops (which shall remain nameless) and they just happen to be serving their version of Papua New Guinea.  Now, don't get me wrong, it was very good coffee.  Better than average. 

That got me to thinking, "I wonder what it would be like to do a comparison of Papua New Guinea coffees?"  And, if you're going to start a comparison why not start with a roaster who has never let you down. That would be Weaver's (John Weaver).

I log onto the website and order myself a one pound bag of beans.  Within two days, I'm enjoying freshly roasted coffee with a flavor so good it makes me want to scream!

But here's the best part - it's 14.95 for a one pound bag.  Which is half of what it cost for "the other Papua New Guinea."

#winningwithWeavers


"Occupying the eastern half of the island known as New Guinea in the Pacific Ocean, Papua New Guinea is one of the least explored regions in the world.
Nurtured on the steep slopes of the Waghi Valley, this full-bodied coffee has a sweet, delicate texture. Savor subtle wine overtones and complex, date-like fruit flavors ending with a long, syrup finish. Discover this little-known, yet exquisite 1-Origin coffee."  (WeaversCoffee.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles