The Perfect Blend, The Right Amount of Water, How Does Your Coffee Grow? There's an APP for that! #SmartCoffee App



No one could ever accuse Thanksgiving Coffee of not caring about what ends up in your cup.  

77 year old Paul Katzeff (the self-proclaimed grandfather of specialty coffee roasting in America) has taken his knowledge to the next step.  And he's keeping up with the times, technology times that is, with the creation of the "Smart Coffee" app.  

I must admit it took me a while to get around to testing the app.  I mean, there are so many apps these days, I thought, "Do we really need an app for that?"  And we really do!

I could play with this thing for hours.  There's a wealth of information on varieties of coffees, regions, blends, roasts and there's a feature that allows you to create the "perfect roast" to suit your coffee taste.  And you can order it - straight from the app!!

It's sort of like putting everything in the computer (well, it is putting everything in the app) and then coming up with the blend that's right for you.

As for me, I'm a "Beaujolais Blend" myself.

The app is free.  You should really download it and check it out.  You'll be pleasantly surprised.  It really works!
Here’s a video describing the SmartCoffee app: http://youtu.be/aOtMOnMma44

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles