I Don't See Nothing Wrong With A Little Coffee-Mate(R) (Italian Sweet Creme, That Is)


A couple weeks ago when I was visiting my daughter, I asked if she had any milk for my coffee.  She replied, "I've got that good stuff."  And then she handed me a bottle of Coffee-Mate(R) Italian Sweet Creme.

At first I scoffed and thought, "I'll just drink it with sugar."  But another voice said, "Why not skip the sugar and use just a tiny bit of the Italian Sweet Creme?"  So, I did.  And to my surprise, it's really good.   I'm still thinking, "I made it through this morning but you won't catch me buying that stuff."

The next week, I'm walking down the street one morning in the FiDi and a businessman rounds the corner with a bottle of - you guessed it - Coffee-Mate(R) Italian Sweet Creme.  

That settled it.  I went out two days later and got my own bottle.  And while I don't use it every day, I'm not ashamed to say that I may or may not have had a few cups with "that good stuff."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles