Starting the week on the "Good Foot" with Weaver'sFair Trade Certified ® Peru Organic

Peru Organic
I don't know if there's any truth to the notion that organic coffees are less acidic but the more coffee I drink, the more conscious I become of such things.

This past weekend, I was looking for a really good Peruvian coffee and I thought, "You can't go wrong with Weaver's and Wild Card Roasters' coffees."

So, I took the 30 minute trip on a beautiful Saturday to pick up a bag of micro-roasted, hand crafted Fair Trade and Certified Organic Peru.  My coffee-scursion certainly paid off.

This medium-body, smooth and fruity coffee is just the incentive I need to set the week in motion.  As James Brown would say, "Get on the Good Foot!"

Happy Monday!

"Get on the Good Foot" is a funk song performed by James Brown. It was released in 1972 as a two-part single that charted #1 R&B and #18 Pop.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles