Knitting with Iced Tea - Is it Spring Yet?



I like to savor all the elements of each season.  Although, here on the west coast, the seasons tend to get a little blurred.  I'm not complaining.  Just an observation.

And while we can definitely use some more rain here in California, I'm also not complaining about the beautiful weather we've had this week.  Gives us a chance to dry out from the rain as we recover from Super Bowl 50.

It's also a great time to connect with friends.  Knit with friends.  Enjoy a Teavana  Passion Iced Tea (sweetened) with friends.

Which is exactly what I did today at lunch.  If this weather keeps up, I might even finish the scarf I started last fall before summer.

Knit One, Sip One.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles