Came home to find a Dark, French/Italian (Coffee) on my Front Porch - Now, That's LOVE!

Nothing says "I love you" like a surprise package of coffee.

Two of my favorite coffee shop drinks to order are "A Tall Italian," and "A Short Drip."  I just get such a kick out of saying that to the barista.  I know.  I'm silly.

So, naturally, I couldn't stop giggling when I came home after a long week at work and found a two pound bag of freshly roasted, dark French/Italian blend beans on my front porch.

A gift from my tall, handsome nephew which is much better than a Hallmark card to say, "Just Because."

For coffee lovers, like myself, it's always comforting to know that those people who are the most important in your life think you're important too.  

I'm ready to "Spring Forward" and face the week ahead.

Mugs up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles