Coffee Game Strong with Starbucks Ethiopia Mocca Java



It was pure luck that I would spy a bag of Starbucks Ethiopia Mocca Java  sitting on the counter all by itself last Saturday while making an iced tea run.

I didn't come for coffee, wasn't looking for anything new to try and stumbled upon what has been keeping me moving all week long.

The first thing that caught my eye was the packaging.  I thought, "have I tried this coffee before."  And then I thought, "No, actually I've never had this coffee."

Then I noticed the note that said "limited time only." 

Apparently this blend is only available for a short period of time at select Starbucks stores.

It's smoky and bold and can really stand up to a splash of heavy cream.  For the true coffee lover.

9.99 for an 8.8 ounce bag.

I hope you're lucky too and find this coffee before it's gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles