Jeremiah's Pick - The "Other" San Francisco Treat

 






I'm learning to look for gourmet coffee in the not so usual places.  And I'm noticing more and more that there are some pretty upscale offerings showing up in the grocery store aisles.

Like this bag of Jeremiah's Pick Breakfast Blend Coffee that I picked up in my local Safeway store for only 6.99!

I stopped at the store before I went to get myself a cup of coffee at my local roastery and noticed a deal too good to pass up.

Not only did I end up with a bag of super fresh, really, really delicious coffee - I saved myself 3.00 bucks for a cup and have been drinking this stuff for two days.

Jeremiah's Pick is also available online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles