A Simple Sunday Morning at the "Keurig Donut Shop" - "K-Cup of the Day!"



When you purchase a new Keurig brewer, it usually includes an assortment of K-Cups.

And normally, one of the original Donut Shop K-Cups  comes with the new machine.

There was a sale on K-Cups at my local Safeway a couple of weeks ago and I picked up a box of the "Original Donut Shop."  I hadn't had this blend in a very long time.

I've been meaning to tell you how much I like them, but I've been so busy that I almost forgot.

That is, until this quiet Sunday morning when I was lucky enough to nab one of the last two remaining K-Cups in the box.

I think it's safe to say I'm not the only one in my house who thinks "Donut Shop" is pretty darn good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles