Stainless versus Glass Carafe and why I'm loving my new Capresso MG900 Automatic Coffee Maker


It's taken me a while to write this review because I wanted to be absolutely certain I was comparing the glass carafe with the stainless carafe with an open mind, or in this case an open cup.

The verdict is in.  

I have used a Capresso machine for close to a decade now, and,  I can without hesitation say that the glass carafe provides a better tasting cup of coffee than the stainless carafe.

I brew a lot of coffee.  I drink a lot of coffee.  I serve a lot of coffee. And for those reasons, I thought that the stainless carafe was better suited for my needs.

I was wrong.

In an independent study conducted by my family and I, we conclude that the glass carafe delivers the purest taste.  Now, there is one drawback for people like myself who often prepare coffee when not fully awake - you must be careful not to break the glass pot.

This new Capresso MG900 is not only beautiful on the counter, it's quick like a bunny and has all the bells and whistles I need.

And at an average suggested retail price of $99.00, it offers a lot of coffee bang for the buck.

Holidays are almost here.  If you're thinking of buying a new automatic drip maker for yourself or a friend, I suggest you seriously consider the Capresso MG900.

Learn more at Capresso.

*FULL DISCLOSURE:  Jura Capresso provided me with a free Capresso MG900 for the purposes of preparing this review.

Fully featured and visually stunning the MG900 10-Cup Rapid Brew Coffee Maker features a stainless steel heating system, ensuring coffee brews at the perfect temperature and water never comes in contact with aluminum.  (From Capresso.com)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles