Good Times with an Old Favorite - Catahoula Coffee Three Amigas Blend


I stopped drinking Catahoula Coffee a while back.  

There was no breakup or falling out, I just wanted to do something different.  Sometimes we think we need to do something different.

This weekend, I thought "I haven't had Catahoula in a really long time."  I drove to the shop and discovered the little "red roaster" was no longer there.  There was this spacious seating and people on laptops and even those with newspapers.  Yes, newspapers.

And there was so much coffee on the counter.  Bags and bags.  And immediately I saw all the names of old friends that I hadn't thought about in a very long time.  Lola, Butkus and some names I didn't recognize.

My first question to the barista was, "what happened to the roaster?"  He informed me that they roast next-door to give customers more room to spread out and enjoy all the wonderful coffees and pastries and treats.

My hand instinctively grabbed a bag of "Three Amigas" and I realized, "Make new friends but keep the old."

So happy to be reconnected with Catahoula.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles