Starbucks Mobile Ordering App Revisited


Remember, what I said a while back about how I felt that mobile ordering was ruining the coffee shop experience?

Well, forget about it.  I've had a change of heart.

Or, rather a change of schedule.

Now instead of seeing the mug as "half empty," it appears to be "half full."

It seems that when I make best use of my morning break time, the mobile ordering app is a lifesaver.  So easy to use and it's a breeze to run downstairs to Starbucks and pick up my Americano with a small splash of soy.  My new favorite.

However, when I'm out running errands on Saturday morning, and walk into a Starbucks location, I tend to get annoyed when the line is out the door because the baristas are preparing mobile orders for people who work weekends.

I just have to learn to be more patient.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles