La COLOMBE Peppermint Mocha Draft Latte(C)




How do they do it?!  

La Colombe is an excellently packaged, tastefully sophisticated, aptly labeled,  Peppermint Mocha – Draft Latte.


I thought I would steal a few moments during morning break to try out this new coffee drink, and boy was I surprised and rewarded.  I am what you would call a purist/minimalist, when It comes to my Java, so, I do maybe a dozen or fewer, mixed flavored drinks per year.  When I was asked to try this drink, I took it begrudgingly, to bury it in my office fridge until I found it again, amongst my straight-no-chaser cold brews.  

Today was the day and after reading the slim can over and over, I finally popped the top, leaving the lip guard in place, as suggested.  I took a sip and swallowed fast, just in case (you know) it wasn’t good.  Curiously, I took another sip and then another but had to slow down because I changed to a “savoring” mind set.  I was smitten.  Good stuff man!  

Beautifully blended, not heavy on the Peppermint, and I could actually taste the coffee; which is what I think you should taste in a coffee drink.  Okay, so now, I’m acting like my Peekapoo, walking with a limp and barking and looking for another piece of turkey under the table!  Where do I find MORE?!

(Reviewed by JRS)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles