The Cutest Couple





I am completely thrilled with my new Capresso MG600 10-cup Programmable Coffee Maker. Doesn't the name sound like a fancy sports car? Hey, don't laugh - this might be as close as I get to a Porsche.

I just took her out of the box yesterday and have been "driving" her with smooth results.

I had another coffee maker (by another well-known company) and it was okay. Just okay. Didn't live up to the hype. I'd only had it about six months. Sure, it looked fine but there were some characteristics which didn't bode well for my limited counter space (i.e. the fact that I had to stand over it to make sure the water was going into the right place and I couldn't see how many cups of water I'd put in).

With my MG600, I can see the water fill line and the top allows me to completely open it without bumping its "head" on the cabinet.

So far, I've enjoyed four pots in this baby and she hasn't given me a bit of trouble. I also notice that the coffee is so much smoother than in my old coffee maker. Must be the filtering system.

And, she looks so adorable next to my Capresso Burr Coffee Grinder. Why, they're just another couple in love.

I'll let you know how my MG600 is doing from time to time. Right now, I'm still enjoying that "new car smell."

Oh, and I'm giving my old coffee maker to my sister, so would you mind not mentioning those little "flaws" I talked about to her?

www.capresso.com

Comments

  1. I've been in the market for a new coffeemaker for a few months. I'm going to buy this combo next week. Thanks for sharing info. Your sister will just think you make better coffee or she will just say to herself "Gee, I got myself a nice brand new used coffeemaker" - for free - after all, "giftees" (to be politically correct) shouldn't be choosey:). I will let you know how my new "coffee car" drives after I make a few pots. Happy Brewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles