Remember, You Read It Here FIRST - Stumptown Coffee Stumps



A little over a week ago, I blogged about one of my favorite coffees. Seems that I'm not the only one who thinks Stumptown Coffee rocks - one of my favorite magazines, "Real Simple" thinks so too!!

I reviewed the "Hair Bender," and Real Simple reviewed the "Kenya Gaturiri Reserve." Nonetheless, the fact remains - Stumptown Coffee rocks!


"Stumptown Coffee Roasters Kenya Gaturiri Reserve

Serious java geeks (you know who you are) will love this medium-bodied brew that smells of molasses and black currant. It’s worth the splurge."
(Real Simple Magazine)

www.realsimple.com


Remember, here at "Coffee Lover," we're keeping our ear to the "grind." :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles