Love 'Em And Leave 'Em




Remember me? My name is Senseo (TM).

You were probably introduced to me in around 2007.

You just had to have me. In fact, I remember you saying that you didn't know how you got along before you met me. Me, with all my pretty colors and European design. "Douwe Egbert." You loved saying that, "Douwe Egbert." You scrambled to find my pods in every flavor, dark roast, flavored, you name it - I tried to make it for you.

So, what has happened between us? Am I not good enough anymore? I open a magazine, and I can't find my picture anywhere. All I see are "K-Cups"(TM) and Flavia (TM) and Nespresso(TM).

How quickly we forget!

But, you know what? I have a feeling you'll be back. And when you are, I'll be here - or in your garage - or maybe you won't have the good sense to keep me and you'll sell me at a garage sale - yeah, that's probably what you'll do.

Guess what? I don't care. Because I'll find someone else to love me and when I do, you'll be tired of your newer, younger models. But, by that time, it will be too late.

I'll be living in a loft somewhere or maybe a cute little doctor's office. . .making somebody else all hot and steamy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles