Gonna Take It Nice and Slow




I decided that I would do something different this morning. Monday mornings for me are rush, rush, rush. And routine. I have the same ritual every Monday morning. And while I can't control much of what the work week entails for me, I can control my response to it. Which is why I decided to use a "pour over" Chemex (R) method this morning instead of brewing my coffee in the coffeemaker. Not only does the Chemex (R) make a great cup of coffee, it forces me to slow down and think about what I'm doing. I could make coffee in my coffee pot blindfolded. But with the pour over, I have to be more deliberate, precise, careful and measured with my actions. Careful = slower. Slower = calmer.

Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles