Where's Waldo?





Coffee product placement in "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps." In several scenes Shia LaBeouf was drinking Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Which brings me to the subject of coffee and movies. Am I the only one who has noticed that theaters have stepped up their coffee game? No more of the "generic" coffee being served in concession stands. At the UA where I saw this movie, they were serving Seattle's Best (TM) and the Century Theaters, proudly pour Starbucks.

Now, turning to coffee and books and books that go great with coffee, CNBC anchor Maria Bartiromo has a new book out, "The Weekend That Changed Wall Street - An Eyewitness Account" which I'm reading now. And I can only hope that between the coffee and reading about the fall of Lehman Brothers, I'm able to sleep tonight.

And, oh, check out "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps," it's Michael Douglas doing what he does best. What an incredible actor. And one brave guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles