Holla at Your Girl! I Scored a "12th Day" Starbucks Mug!



The early bird doesn't always catch the worm.

I'm sure you all heard about the "12 Days of Christmas" promotion from Starbucks.

Well, the 12th day - was on the 12th of December - last Monday. And, the deal of the day was free drip coffee every day for the entire month of January when you purchased the "12 Days Mug."

I thought to myself, "I am not going to get caught up in this madness. Each store probably got one mug. I'm not getting up at 4 a.m. just to get a mug. I don't need another commuter mug." Blah, blah, blah.

Well, I walked into a Starbucks (location shall remain anonymous) on yesterday (Tuesday!) and what did I spy but one little mug sitting all by its lonesome.

So, for 19.95, I have a collectible and cute mug for the holidays and can look forward to 31 days of free java.

Can't touch this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles