Pike Place Special Reserve - Worth A Trip To Seattle


Who cares if it rains in Seattle a lot. Turns out it's the only place you can get Pike Place Special Reserve.

Last month, I told you about the neat gift my niece brought me back from a trip to Seattle. A "Special Reserve" that's so special, you can only find it at a couple of Starbucks locations in Seattle.

Well, after admiring the packaging in my curio for several weeks now, I finally cracked it open. Oh. My. God.

This is like no other Pike Place blend I've had.

It's a deep roast, bold and smoky. Sort of made me feel like 1930s film star when I was drinking it.

Anyway, maybe they're "Sleepless in Seattle"* because there's so much good coffee, you don't want to sleep!

If anybody knows where I can find this stuff without traveling, please let me know. Amazing.

(* 1993 film directed by Nora Ephron and starring Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles