Are you an "In-E" or an "Out-E?"


There's a disturbing trend that has evolved amongst tea-drinkers.

Perhaps, it was always this way and I just hadn't noticed.

But, lately I've not only been mystified but somewhat bothered by the fact that I see more and more people who leave their tea bags inside the cup until they have finished drinking their tea!!

Now, most tea bag directions say "steep for 2 to 3 minutes, for best results," or something along that line.

So, what is up with people who don't take out their tea bags? Are they showing off their beverage of choice? Is this perhaps a regional or cultural thing?

I have said time and again. I don't pretend to be an expert on coffee or tea. I'm just a person who LOVES coffee and sometimes enjoys a cup of hot tea.

Can someone please tell me what's behind the bag movement? Enlighten me.

And, please, for the sake of political correctness, if I've offended any tea lovers with this post, I mean no harm. I'm just trying to understand you better.

Peace,

Dottie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles