Lighten Up. Hello, Blondie!


If you've visited a Starbucks store this week, you've probably noticed something new. Starbucks has rolled out its lighter roast coffee for those who prefer something lighter.

I bought a tall cup the past two mornings this week (there's a Starbucks in the bottom of my building) and it's pretty nice.

As you know, I'm a dark-roast kind of drinker, but I must say, I'm very pleased with the flavor of the Blonde Roast. It reminds me of the old "Light Note" that Starbucks used to offer. And it's sort of nice to change it up.

There will be taste testings through Saturday in Starbucks stores, so if you haven't met the newest "Siren," check her out. You'll also notice that the coffees are now arranged according to roast (i.e. Blonde, Medium and Dark Roast).

You can't say that Starbucks isn't listening. And I'm learning to switch up my coffee drinking game.

Change is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles