Ethiopia Sidamo from Path Roasters




This is the second offering from Path I've tried.  

Path is a new-ish micro-roaster (roasting coffee in small batches).  

The first thing I noticed was that this Sidamo was not as dark in appearance of the bean as I've grown to expect from Ethiopian Sidamo.  The package says it has notes of "blueberry pie" and "lemon."  Can't say that I noticed that either of those flavors although I did taste "chocolate."

I was happy enough with the taste.  So happy that I drank it three mornings in a row. 

I appreciate Path sending me several of their coffees to try.  What a nice way to "vacation at home."

Visit their website for complete details and offerings:

Path Roasters


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Not Your Mother's Eight O'Clock Coffee - Columbia Single Serve Cup

All Time Favorite Coffee Jingles